At Sussex Timber Frame we offer all clients of our timber frame structures I-Beams joists as standard as we appreciate the many advantages compared to softwood joists which include.
- Quality Assured/ BBA & BM TRADA Certified
- Manufactured in quality controlled factory conditions
- Greater Load Bearing Capacity therefore Achieving greater spans thus reducing requirement for load bearing internal walls, therefore increasing the layout flexibility.
- Larger holes can be cut (as per manufacturers guidelines) allowing for ducting runs
- Low moisture content preventing shrinkage, twisting and bowing therefore providing a silent floor with no squeaks
- No need to insulate to gain compliance with Building Regulation Part E (sound) when installed at 400mm centres and above
- Carries a lifetime Guarantee
- Fully complies with Robust Details
- BBA Certified
- BM TRADA Q Mark Certified
We can also supply I-Beam packages including rim beams, structural beams and flooring for brick and block structures.
Please contact us for further information and technical details.